- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
with --sandbox-dir and -S system or giving no --cache.
* REThread.py: Fix re-raising of exceptions in Python 3. Thanks Martin
Packman! (LP: #1024836)
* apport-retrace: Keep compressed CoreDump from .crash files instead of
uncompressing them into memory. This dramatically reduces memory usage.
* Add an apport.memdbg() function which prints out current memory usage if
APPORT_MEMDEBUG is set. Annotate apport-retrace with it.
* hookutils.py: Allow specifying a list of profile names when using
* hookutils.py, attach_
usage of sudo, kdesudo, and gksu, and replace with pkexec. For
explains the action and works under every environment; thus
as it provides a better user experience.
* Package hooks which want to send the report to a different crash database
than "default" can now also give the database specification itself in the
"CrashDB" field, not just the DB name. With this, packages do not need to
ship a separate /etc/apport/
* report.py, add_hooks_info(): If reporting against a package/program in /opt,
also search for package hooks in the corresponding /opt directory. This
allows such hooks to define a custom crash database and thus report bugs
against their own project instead of against the distribution.
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.