- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
* packaging.py, get_file_package(): Add optional "release" and "arch"
arguments for getting a file's package for a foreign release or
architecture. Implement this for apt/dpkg backend.
* packaging.py, install_packages(): Add optional "architecture" argument for
creating a sandbox for a foreign architecture. Implement this for apt/dpkg
* When a report's architecture does not match the system architecture, try to
use gdb-multiarch (if available, as packaged on Debian/Ubuntu), and set
architecture and gnutarget accordingly in gdb. This supports x86, x86_64,
and ARM for now, so that reports from all these architectures can be
retraced on an x86_84 machine. (LP: #1044437)
* launchpad.py: Add "architecture" option to process reports for a foreign
* Add exceptions from package hooks to new HookError_
to make them more visible. Until now they were only written to stderr.
* Fix test_find_
one "NoDisplay=true" .desktop file for the "has one desktop file" test.
* report.py, mark_ignore(): Use home directory of actual effective user, not
of $HOME. Fixes ignore file when using through sudo.
* apport-cli: Fix showing of prompt. Thanks Dmitry Shachnev!
* fileutils.py, mark_report_
as this is not owned by the user.
the sandbox config.
* apportcheckresume: Fix crash if state file does not exist.
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.