- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
* fileutils.py, shared_libraries(): Return a "name → path" dict instead of
just a set of names. Thanks Kyle Nitzsche.
* sandboxutils.py: Support unpackaged executables, i. e. reports which do not
have "Package" and "Dependencies" fields. For those, get required libraries
from "ProcMaps". Thanks Kyle Nitzsche.
* Add "com.ubuntu.
through pkexec to access system crash reports. Thanks Brian Murray.
* ui.py: Check $PKEXEC_UID in addition to $SUDO_UID for opening a browser.
* apport/report.py: report if LD_PRELOAD and LD_LIBRARY_PATH are set. Thanks
* apport-valgrind: Cleanly exit on keyboard interrupts. Thanks Kyle Nitzsche.
* debian.py: Fix "string payload expected" crash when building the report.
Thanks Dmitry Shachnev. (Debian #698010)
* Move shared_libraries() and links_with_
fileutils, so that we can use it from apport-valgrind. Thanks to Kyle
Nitzsche for the initial patch.
Thanks Kyle Nitzsche.
* apport-valgrind: Fix path to debug symbols in the sandbox.
* ui.py, get_desktop_
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.