Appy 0.8.4 has been released
- Added the possibility to define several variables, in 'with' statements, separated by ';'.
- Added the possibility, for function 'document', to import, into an ODT result, external documents of various formats: doc, xls, ppt, etc. This new 'ConvertImporter' uses LibreOffice to first convert the doc into PDF, and then uses the PdfImporter to split the PDF into images (one image per page) and include in in the pod result.
- Allowed to call a pod template within another pod template via new POD function 'pod'.
- Improved error handling.
- Bugfix: error when a pod template does not have a 'mimetype' file inside (https:/
- Bugfix: error when parsing some ods pod templates: some cells do not have attribute 'office:value-type' (see bug https:/
- An expression that begins with char ':' is considered XML code that will come into the result unescaped.
- Within the context of a 'for' statement, loop objects now have additional boolean attributes named 'first' and 'last' that allow to know if the currently walked element is, respectively, the first of the last element of the whole list.
- Added params 'pageBreakBefore' and 'pageBreakAfter' to OdtImporter and PodImporter.
- Updated 'print' statements throughout Appy code, in order to be Python3x as well as Python2x-compliant. But Python3x support is not yet complete.
- Added new method 'pageBreak' allowing to insert a page break via a note 'do xxx from pageBreak()'
- Line breaks which are found within pod expression results are converted to odf line-breaks into the pod result.
- gen now integrates ckeditor 4.1.
- Integrated ckeditor inline editing via boolean parameter field.inlineEdit.
- icons.pt can now be configured even for anonymous users.
- Added tool.sendMail as an easy access method for function appy.gen.
- A Page instance that does not have sub-pages does not show the portlet.
- Added field appyclass.
- Added field appyclass.
- appyclass.getIcons now receives the nav param, in case one wants to reproduce, on an icon or a picture, the link to the element. For example, on a artist's site that presents its artworks, getIcons can be used to create a clickable link to a small version of the artwork, that leads to the full-size picture.
- Bugfix: sort references.
- Allow to show transitions on 'view' and/or 'result' layout types.
- UI improvements.
- Added the possibility to define dict someClass.styles (with, currently, a single entry 'title'), allowing to specify alternative CSS classes for class-related elements (here, 'title' allows to define an alternative CSS class for the link allowing to click on some instance of the class on a query or ref.
- Added a basic integration of gen applications with Google Analytics.
- Bugfix in the query engine.
- Bugfix: do not show the Calendar widget (search and edit layouts) if field.calendar is False.
- Bugfix in the start and end dates for the Calendar widget.
- Added Config.
- Corrected Zope index type for Date fields.
- wrapper.appyUser returns the admin if the user is 'System Processes', the virtual user that runs when Zope is starting.
- Added the possibility, for an admin, to unlock a page that was locked for too long by some user.
- Improvement in the management of Unauthorized exceptions.
- Added attributes 'created' and 'modified', now accessible on Appy wrappers.
- Added method AbstractWrapper
- Replaced attributes tool.enableAdva
- Added a mechanism for caching method calls that are performed several times for displaying a single ui page (ie: field.show methods).
- Bugfix in the way to index text fields containing line breaks.
- Added a new script odfGrep.py that allows to search for some pattern within odt and ods files.
- Added script bin/checklo.py to check connection to LibreOffice.
- First version of a new template engine Python-XML, sharing the pod roots.