Appy 0.8.0 has been released
- Added class appy.pod.
- Bugfix while generating tracebacks within odt results (unicode-related)
- When using function 'document' in 'from' statements, first arg can now be a appy.shared.
- First pure Zope version of Appy. Plone has been completely removed.
- Brand new web interface for appy.gen applications
- Integrated tinyMCE
- Ref.shownInfo can now specify column widths (ie, 'title*70%')
- Updated default page and field layouts
- Stop generating a label for back references it not needed.
- Reimplemented master/
- Ugly Zope acquisition-related bugfix
- Bugfix while rendering file widgets
- Added a widget 'List' for rendering grids of data.
- Generalized use of appy.Object
- Existence of a field value (that triggers search for a default value) is now based on Type.isEmptyValue, and not '==None'
- Bugfix with default values for List fields
- Prevent search icon to be shown for a Ref when there is no linked object
- Use appy.shared.
- Visual bugfix while displaying boolean fields
- Type 'float': added the possibility to define a separator for thousands
- Permission-related bugfix while creating objects through AbstractWrapper
- Bugfix in group widget 'tabs'
- Improved layout of grid widgets in view mode
- Use of .pyt extensions for template Python classes in appy.gen.templates in order to avoid byte-compilation errors when distutils installs Appy
- Updated publish.py, that is now able to generate a DistUtils tar.gz for Appy
- Publish.py can now be called with option '-s' (silent): in this mode no question is asked to the user, default values are used
- Updated new.py that generates a better Plone4-ready simple Zope instance;
- Added new class appy.shared.
- dav: bugfix in error handling
- utils: added french-
- utils: improved functions normalizeString and formatNumber
This version corresponds to trunk, revision 200.