How do I verify a
Release 0.9.1 has little impact on appy.pod (2 bugfixes and 1 new feature) but continues to heavily improve the web framework part (gen). Here is the detailed changelog.
- When inserting an image via statement do... from document(...), parameter 'sizeUnit' can now be 'pc' (percentage): in this case, percentages are expressed as a tuple (widthPercentage, heightPercentage) in parameter 'size' and must be integers from 1 to 100.
- Bugfix for https://bugs.launchpad.net/appy/+bug/1244738
- Bugfix: repeated error in a for loop (https://bugs.launchpad.net/appy/+bug/394267).
- Added for Ref field, param 'insert' that defines at what position a newly tied object is inserted among referred objects.
- Ref field: added params 'beforeLink' and 'afterUnlink' allowing to hold methods tha...
This release corresponds to trunk, revision 627.
Release 0.9.0 brings more independence from Zope for appy.gen and ensures, for appy.pod, compatibility with the latest LibreOffice and Python versions.
Here is the detailed changelog.
- converter.py now works from Python2.4 to Python3. Thanks to Lennart Regebro who wrote the 'e=sys.exc_info()' trick for catching exceptions in both Python2.4 and Python3 and Luc Saffre for discovering it.
- Added param Renderer.raiseOnError (False by default), that, if True, will force the Renderer to raise an error instead of dumping it into a note in the pod result.
- Take into account tabs and carriage returns in POD expressions. 'do ... from text' is now obsolete: pod expressions now handle correctly tabs and carriage returns.
- Force raiseOnError=True when working from an ODS template.
This release corresponds to trunk, revision 552.
This is the last release of series 0.8. It is a bugfix release, also including minor improvements, mainly at the gen and px levels. This is the last 'gen' version where ZPTs (Zope Page Templates) will work. They will be replaced with PXs (appy.px=PythonXml) in the next Appy version.
[pod,px] 'loop' variable, available in the pox/px context, allows to know if we are managing an even or odd elem via loop.<elem>.odd and loop.<elem>.even.
- Added the posssibility to create a custom widget that displays an icon for generating a doc from a pod field, but with an additional param allowing to customize the pod context.
- Some actions were triggered via icons. That was not explicit enough for basic users. So now, every action is triggerd by a button that displays an icon+a text.
- In the...
This release corresponds to trunk, revision 442.
- Added the possibility to define several variables, in 'with' statements, separated by ';'.
- Added the possibility, for function 'document', to import, into an ODT result, external documents of various formats: doc, xls, ppt, etc. This new 'ConvertImporter' uses LibreOffice to first convert the doc into PDF, and then uses the PdfImporter to split the PDF into images (one image per page) and include in in the pod result.
- Allowed to call a pod template within another pod template via new POD function 'pod'.
- Improved error handling.
- Bugfix: error when a pod template does not have a 'mimetype' file inside (https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1173009)
- Bugfix: error when parsing some ods pod templates: some cells do not have attribute 'office:value-type' (see bug https://bugs.launch...
This version corresponds to trunk, revision 418.
- Added the possibility to use POD with ODS (Calc) templates. Integration with gen (Pod field).
- Bugfix for https://bugs.launchpad.net/appy/+bug/1083533 (thanks Gauthier): management of HTML entities with the standard Python SAX parser expatreader.
- Bugfix while generating filenames for files included into pod results.
- Changed the way pod results are re-zipped, in order to be compliant with section 17.4 of the OpenDocument format specification (bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/appy/+bug/1101237).
- Use, when available, Python's uuid module to generate images and file names to be included in pod results.
- Performance improvement: stop computing tag names, create a dict of precomputed tags before starting parsing.
- Bugfix: import several times an image from the same URL.
This version corresponds to trunk, revision 365.
- Added some layouts for Ref fields in Ref.wLayouts and Ref.wdLayouts.
- Added a new, simpler way of defining auto-references (=Ref fields that refer to the class containing the field), via method appy.gen.autoref.
- Stop catching exceptions raised by Actions (so a partial action can't be committed anymore).
- Cleaner and more robust approach when using Zope database indexes.
- ckeditor now works with IE.
- Now it is possible to index and search Ref fields.
- Added a i18n label used for the title of web pages and added a default favicon and the possibility to override it.
- Bugfix in the standard banner for RTL languages.
- Added some default page and field layouts.
- Added the possiblity to extract in a clean way text from XHTML field values.
- Fine-tuned indexing machinery wi...
This version corresponds to trunk, revision 326.
- xhtml2odt: ability to include images from img tags (anonymously). Non-anonymous solution for a Appy/Zope server only.
- xhtml2odt: bugfix in management of styles applied to inner p tags added within li tags.
- xhtml2odt: generate ODT tables from XHTML tables, taking into account variable column sizes.
- xhtml2odt: bugfix: apply styles mapping to 'p' tags that are added automatically by xhtml2odt (was only implemented for p tags inside li tags).
- Function 'document': allow to specify size of images in cm or px, or via a 'style' tag.
- Improved styles mapping system: one may now express things like: 'p[text-align=center]':'StandardCentered' (ie, map an HTML tag having some CSS attributes to a specific ODT style). See verbose docstrings in styles_manager.py.
- Allow to import S...
This version corresponds to trunk, revision 279.
- Added class appy.pod.parts.OdtTable that allows to create a complex (ie, with a dynamic number of columns) table programmatically (to be imported with a statement 'do ... from'). This class allows to generate HTML tables as well (qui peut le plus peut le moins)
- Bugfix while generating tracebacks within odt results (unicode-related)
- When using function 'document' in 'from' statements, first arg can now be a appy.shared.utils.FileWrapper instance.
- First pure Zope version of Appy. Plone has been completely removed.
- Brand new web interface for appy.gen applications
- Integrated tinyMCE
- Ref.shownInfo can now specify column widths (ie, 'title*70%')
- Updated default page and field layouts
- Stop generating a label for back references it not needed.
This version corresponds to trunk, revision 200.
- bugfix when importing images under Windows (https://answers.launchpad.net/appy/+question/171611)
- added the possibility to specify size of images to import (see https://answers.launchpad.net/appy/+question/171846)
- bugfix while validating file fields which are mandatory
- stopped using uid_catalog and added index 'UID' in portal_catalog
- bugfix while searching objects in the limits of a Ref field
- display user info in the main template (name, id, roles)
- when creating an object from a reference, after creation, appy brings the user back to the view page where the Ref field was
- reworked management of Ref fields, that do not use Archetypes and reference catalog anymore.
- added a mechanism for migrating from one Appy version to another, automatically, when rein...
This version corresponds to trunk, revision 173.
- Optimized image importing: when an image is imported several times in a pod template through a call to 'do ... from document(at=path)', pod inserts only one copy of the file into the ODT result;
- xhtml2odt bugfix: when a <div> was contained in <ol><li> or <ul><li>, the whole function ouput was an empty string.
- bugfix in html2odt: in some situations, while using stylesMappings, some empty tags were present in the result, producing a superflous empty paragraph;
- bugfix while importing PNG files under Windows.
- In the default context of any pod field, added function '_' corresponding to obj.translate;
- workflows are now implemented as full Appy worlflows. Plone (DC) workflow are not generated anymore. From the Appy user point of view (=developer), no change has o...
This version corresponds to trunk, revision 169.