Arkose - Desktop Application Sandboxing 1.3 "1.3"
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
- Add translation support
- Drop arkose-socket-proxy
- Use arkose-dbus-proxy everywhere
- Update wrapper UI for DBUS and live config edit
- Move profiles and GUI to /usr/share/arkose
- Add some dbus proxy profiles
- Test suite update
- Support generic device passthrough (and make video a special case)
- Update environment whitelisting to allow dbusmenu
- Add Makefile for translation and dbus proxy
- Fix arkose cli help messages
- Update default LXC config to allow only needed devices
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.