News and announcements
Bzr-eclipse has been downloaded more than 1000 times by the users in 87 countries since the 1.2 release in June.
Some more details can be found here - http://
This is bzr-2.6.0, the first release in our new 2.6 stable series.Bazaar <http://
the GNU project <http://
Thanks to everyone who contributed patches, suggestions, and feedback.
Bazaar is now available for download from
An Installer is available for OSX from the url above too.
Volunteers are welcome to build a windows one.
This release marks the start of a new long-term-stable series. From here, we
will only make bugfix releases on the 2.6 series (2.6.1, etc), while 2.7
will become our new development series.
This is a bugfix <https:/
of bugs fixed (~50 for the 2.6 series alone).
All known fixed bugs are included here.
Users are encouraged to upgrade from the other stable series.
On behalf of QBzr developers I'd like to announce maintenance release
of QBzr 0.23.1. QBzr 0.23 series is companion to bzr 2.6 series and compatible with bzr 2.5.
* option --line=N: properly activate the first line and a line with
uncommitted changes. (Alexander Belchenko)
* Better support of cancel commit for foreign branches (git/svn/etc).
(Bug #1030343, Jared Silva, Jelmer Vernooij)
* Fix: Fails to modify or remove merge tool configuration.
(IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #1045827)
* Support for FusionForge bug tracker. (Jérémy Subtil, Bug #1072044)
* Support for Jira bug tracker. (Craig Hewetson, Bug #1189421)
* Support for Flyspray bug tracker URLs (2 styles). (Alexander Belchenko)
* Hack for Vista/Win7 aero style: selected rows should use black text
color. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #790590)
* Workaround for date column width problem on Windows Vista and higher
(1 pixel miscalculation). (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #430502)