ubuntu natty in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
sane-backends (1.0.22-2ubuntu1) natty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable. Remaining changes: (LP: #739708)
+ Demote libsane-extras* from Recommends to Suggests, as long as
this package is in universe.
+ Demote sane-utils from Recommends to Suggests.
We do not want to have an init script for saned laying around,
which is disabled by default anyway.
- debian/libsane.postinst: Don't create a scanner group.
+ Remove the old file if unmodified.
+ Remove the old blacklist-scanner modprobe file.
- debian/patches/disable_v4l.patch: Disable v4l backend.
- Link using -Bsymbolic-functions (startup time optimization).
- Saned init script does not need to be started before gdm
and does not need to be called on shutdown.
- Drop "acl" dependency. Current udev releases already evaluate
the "libsane_matched" property, so we don't need the sane rules
to do that again. Also drop the alternative "makedev" dependency;
we only support udev.
- debian/sane-utils.*: No longer have scanner group.
- debian/sane-utils.saned.init: Saned init script does not need to
be started before gdm and does not need to be called on shutdown.
sane-backends (1.0.22-2) unstable; urgency=low
+ Added; switch to using power/control instead of power/level for
device power setting, if available.
+ Added; fix detection/handling of USB devices in xerox_mfp
+ Added; add IDs for the Samsung SCX-4623FW.
+ Added; fix build on HURD where PATH_MAX is not defined
+ Added; fix improper documentation of --batch-start (closes: #614009).
-- Artur Rona <email address hidden> Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:26:36 +0100
API library for scanners
API development library for scanners [debug symbols]
API development library for scanners [development files]
API library for scanners -- utilities