The realization of the Elephants Dream movie has resulted in a big Blender development boost, especially in areas required for 3D movie projects.
More information on blender's website : http://
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
From the blendernation's article (http://
A few highlights :
* A new render pipeline with a wealth of new features such as: 128 bits image buffer, rendering in different passes, better memory management, live render preview, tile based rendering
* Node editing systems for compositing and materials.
* The sequence editor has been completely redone: better memory management (you can now edit full movies), SPEED, chroma vectorscope and luma waveform windows, FFMPEG support for Linux.
* New Mesh tools: merging & collapse options, better select mode conversions, Loop multi-select, Path selecting, and improved Mirror modifier.
* Support for anisotropic materials.
* Improved fluid simulation which can now also handle moving obstacles.
* Better character animation tools. This includes “Custom Bones”, to create useful 3d interfaces to manipulate Armatures, and support for “Bone Layers”, allowing you to organize a rig much better.
Tarball version here : http://
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.