How do I verify a
Codename: James Cook (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Cook)
* Checkout dialog provides access to light-weight checkout option
and by default creates heavy-weight checkout.
(Alexander Belchenko, Bug #907708)
* New option in Tools-Options-Behavior-Default Values in Dialogs:
Lightweight checkout by default. (Martin Guillon)
* Use current tab location as default branch source for checkout dialog.
* Prefer language settings in bazaar.conf configuration file
over enviroment variable LANGUAGE. (Bug #948268)
* Compatibility with changes in bzr 2.6. (Jelmer Vernooij, Bug #962671)
* New languages: Basque, Uyghur.
* Updated list of known languages (used in Tools-Options dialog).
* Bottom window that shows changes not present in submit/parent branch
now shows only local changes for the case when parent branch is used
and different changes are present in parent branch.
(Alexander Belchenko, Bug #956268)
* Renamed and modified files should be also listed under "Modified"
section of main status view. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #991820)
* New menu item "Bazaar > Work > Ignore unknown files..." to launch new qignore
dialog (available in QBzr 0.22.1 or later).
* Added support to populate %(wt_selected)s tool action command placeholder from
working tree selected items.
* Use absolute file path when opening with a text editor (Ryan Haigh, #836631)
* Fix endless loop on workingtree view filename filter (Jonathan
* Fix workingtree view filename filter to match first character
* Cope with broken history.dat files which can cause explorer to fail to start
with a cryptic error from unpickling otherwise. (Martin Packman, #814151)
* QFileSystemWatcher disabled for working tree view and for repository view
while running on ...
* Only add paths to QFileSystemWatcher which it does not already know
about, stops annoying error messages (Jonathan Riddell)
* Update Canonical logo, remove unused old Ubuntu logo (Jonathan
* Catch lock errors, stop refresh happening when there is another
operation ongoing (Jonathan Riddell, Bug #814408)
* "Shelve changes" and "Unshelve changes" menu items have been added
to Bazaar -> Work menu. Require QBzr 0.21 or later.
* History, shared repository and branch views now refresh
automatically when there are changes (Jonathan Riddell, Bug #792308)
* Some performance improvements (Alexander Belchenko):
* Faster creation of big lists with changes in Working Tree or
changes against submit branch.
* Don't refresh main view too often.
* Use the parent branch in the submit pane when working with bound branches.
(A. S. Budden, Bug #777108)
* Improvements to tab names and tooltips when working with bound branches.
Simplification of code that determines locations for all...
Maintenance release (install send2trash library, required for Windows installer).
* Install ``send2trash`` library with ``setup.py build install``.
This is required for Standalone Windows Installer.
(Alexander Belchenko, Bug #790703)
* By default try to delete unversioned paths by sending them to trash (with
help of cross-platform library ``send2trash``). User can force the old method
(simply kill paths) by changing option in Tools - Options - Behavior - Actions
dialog. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #628561)
* Rather than displaying an error saying "Invalid url supplied to transport"
branches with non-ascii characters in the directory name can now be opened.
(Martin [gz], #777860)
* Workaround for bug with losing changes in qbzr.conf: reset internal cache for
qbzr config file after we restore size of explorer window.
(Alexander Belchenko, #761535)
* Bulgarian translation added.
* Adapt to API changes in Bazaar 2.2 when creating colocated workspaces.
(Neil Martinsen-Burrell, #634240)
* Always run external qbzr/bzr-gtk commands using the same bzr
as the one that was used to run explorer itself. (Gordon Tyler, Bug #656072)
* Open the shared repository with branches without parent location set
no more produce traceback. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #650708)
* Running Update and Unbind actions (qupdate and qunbind dialogs)
without waiting for user pressing OK in dialogs (using --execute
option in dialogs). (Luis Arias)
* Add a new tool type, 'shell'. (Tres Seaver)
Tools of this type pass their command line through to the OS shell. This
allows "normal" shell scripting techniques to work:
- Shell variable expansions.
- Setting environment variables
- Changing directories
* Filtering the working tree is now faster. (Gary van der Merwe)
* Custom switch dialog in colocated workspace works correctly with old PyQt 4.4.
(Bug #582714, Alexander Belchenko)
* Fixed filter bar in repository view (Simon Kersey, #565083)
* Fixed refresh when directory renamed/deleted (Simo...