How do I verify a
* A tree style location selector is now supported as a preference.
(Gordon Tyler, #403853)
* Language of the GUI can be set in DEFAULT section of bazaar.conf
as ``language = code``. Language codes are the same as for LANG environment
variable. Environment variable LANGUAGE still preferred over settings
in bazaar.conf. (Alexander Belchenko)
* To change default language of the GUI via Bazaar Explorer:
Tools -> Options -> Appearance -> User Interface -> Language.
Bazaar Explorer should be restarted to apply new language settings.
(Alexander Belchenko, Bug #433784)
* tree-style toolboxes are now available on Windows.
* Added tool type 'bzr-exec' - tools with this type run immediately, when the
tool is selected, rather than requiring further...
* Better support of dark themes. (Michael Gliwinski, Bug #536954)
* Fixing content of bzr-explorer desktop file. (Andrew Starr-Bochicchio,
* Look for locales in /usr/share/locale on Linux. (Bug #585942)
* Added translations for Catalan, Finnish, Lao, Occitan (post 1500),
* Fixed empty toolbar in toolbox issue. (Simon Kersey, #532028)
* Added translations for English (Canada), Slovak.
* Improved translations for several languages including Simplified Chinese, Galician, Estonian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese and Danish.
* Only a single location may now be given on the command line.
* Fixed tab-groups selector startup crash on Windows. (#528063)
* Fixed pixmap loading error. (#524265)
* Fixed Bazaar > Explore > System Log on Windows (#391334)
* Toolbox shows labels by default again.
* Fixed toolbox display on Windows. For consistency, the toolbox is now
rendered using tabs on all platforms. On platforms other than
Windows, a tree-style is also available as an option. (#517475)
* Enable translation of QBzr widgets.
* Fixed locations nested deeper than one level in a shared repository.
* Fixed location name refresh for tab-groups location bars.
* Fixed URLs for Maiing Lists and IRC under Bazaar Support.
* Copyright years updated in About dialog.
* Location bar names are more concise when they can be. (#525175)
* Added translations for Estonian, Brazilian Portuguese.
This is a bug fix and minor polish release. There are no new features.
* The Manage Bookmarks and Manage Tools sub-menus have been replaced
with actions to edit the relevant objects. Refreshing of these is
implicit now. If you still need to explicitly refresh these for some
reason, use the Reload button in the Accessories dialog.
* Pages refresh implicitly more often, e.g. after editing a file
via the Working Tree browser and after editing configuration settings
like ignore patterns.
* Added translations for Chinese (Simplified), Thai.
* User-defined hats are now stored in explorer/hats/xxx instead
of explorer/xxx-hat. Please rename these directories if you
have personal hats.
* Kind-specific toolbars are now available and are enabled by
default. If you are using the ``extended`` toolbar, you may wish
to change the toolbar contents preference to ``kind-specific``.
* Toolbars can now be customised. See
* Preferences are provided to control whether the toolbox is available
on the various views or not. By default, it is available on the
status view but not the welcome or repository views. When enabled,
the Toolbox is now displayed as a tree above the Working Tree browser.
* The Working Tree browser is now more intelligent with state-based
filtering and popup menus available. Only the versioned items are
displayed by default now, though it's easy to switch the filtering
to show all items, changed items, ignored items or unversioned items.
The popup menus provide fast access to many features including
annotations, per-file log, per-file diff, add, revert, rename and
remove. A preference is provided for users who prefer the old browser.
* A location selector style preference is now available. As well as the
default 'tabs' selector, a selector style called 'group-tabs' is offered
which groups objects in the same repository together. Plugins may add
their own location selector styles (e.g. a list or tree in a sidebar)
Please edit ~/.bazaar/explorer/tools.xml (or the equivalent location
on Windows) and rename the top level folder to "My Tools".
* The Plugins and Advanced Commands actions have moved from the
Tools menu into the main Bazaar menu.
* Bazaar > Advanced Commands now launches the qrun dialog by default.
A preference is provided for users who prefer the old behaviour of
launching a terminal instead.
* The status bar now provides a button for running lp-open.
For a repository, the project page on Launchpad can be opened from
that button if it can be intelligently guessed.
* For feature branches, a details panel is now displayed showing the
submit delta so far. (This replaces the "Branch changes" experimental
feature which is no longer ava...
* Virtual repositories are now supported. These are plain directories
which are searched for nested locations. If you attempt to open a
location which is not a normal (shared) repository, branch or
checkout, you will be asked if you wish to open it as a virtual
repository. No question is asked if the location is bookmarked or
given on the command line. The virtual repository view is pretty
much identical to a normal repository view, though some menu actions
(like Explore --> Location Information) are not enabled.
* Custom editor applications are now supported. This allows the Edit
action to launch something more sensible than a text editor for
images, diagrams, web pages, office documents, etc. A default set
of editors are defined (in lib/standard_pro...