News and announcements
Here you have the 6th release of bzr-gedit, "Progressing", exactly 2 weeks
later that our previous release.
2 new big features, "threading" and progress bars, and some bugfixes.
Get your new version here: https:/
This is the 5th release of bzr-gedit, "Browsing", still(!) doing a release
exactly every 2 weeks!
The "only" new feature in this release is the "browse branch" sidebar!
* Side pane added
* implemented 'open' menu on sidepane
* 'add' menu for sidebar finished
* 'ignore' added to sidebar
* added 'remove' menu to sidebar
* added 'annotate' menu to sidebar
* added 'diff' menu to sidebar
* added 'log' menu to sidebar
* added 'refresh' menu to sidebar
This is the 4th release of bzr-gedit, "Dialoguing", still doing a release
exactly every 2 weeks.
New features of this version are a larger list of bzr commands, new dialogs
for a new branch/"workspace" and for branch settings and bugfixes.
I've just released version 0.4 of bzr-gedit, integrating some bzr-gtk functions and allowing this plugin to grow.
* Added "conflicts" and "manage patch" option
* Added bazaar config menu
* Added 'manage tags' menu
* Added tags command
* Added icons to menu
All bzr basic commands added, lots of bugfixed and code cleanup:
* Lots of code refactoring and cleanup.
* Dialogs now have an isolated module.
* 'merge' command added
* 'revert' command added
* ignore command added
* 'add current file' option added
* 'status' command added
* 'log' command added
* 'diff' command added
* added check for bzr-gtk. viz won't work if the plugin is not installed, removed bzr-gtk from setup.py
* 'check' command added
* 'mv' command added
* Bugs fixed.