the root filesystem for all of Ubuntu mobile products
using the product meta project:
Please add a bug task for the canonical-
The product team will review and assess all bugs and also add tasks for bugs it thinks are of relevance for a specific product release.
A relative priority within a milestone will be expressed via the Importance attribute.
The relevancy of the underlying bug and the state of the assessment are expressed via the Status attribute:
- New: bug has not been reviewed by the product team
- Incomplete: need more information
- Invalid: the product team does not deem this bug to be relevant to the product, a next step could be to remove the task from the bug
- Confirmed: the product team accepts this bug as relevant and has set the Status/Importance attributes and also set a target milestone
- In Progress: the evaluation has started, but hasn't come to a conclusion yet
- Fix committed: landed but not yet released as an ota
- Fix released: part of an ota
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1677599: ubuntu-terminal-app resizing the window destroys the tabs
Reported 2 minutes ago
Bug #1677591: ubuntu-terminal-app popup menu is to washed out, hard to read on screens with low brightness or if you have poor vision
Reported 24 minutes ago
Bug #1677585: ubuntu-terminal-app lacks icons in the popup menu
Reported 41 minutes ago
Bug #1677568: ubuntu-clock-app, "qmlscene" string in titlebar and launcher menu instead of maybe "Clock"
Reported 1 hour ago
Bug #1677540: corrupted mouse pointer icon
Reported 3 hours ago