How do I verify a
Single bugfix to ensure return values from wrapped functions are returned
- Now support 'inheriting across the interception boundary'
i.e. having your non-intercepted code inherit from classes you're intercepting
- Traffic alterations ("alterations" in the RC file) now also enabled on traffic from custom clients
- Can now enforce exact matching (i.e. disable the best-guess matching) when replaying.
New rc file entry "use_exact_matching". See website.
- Warn when provided RC file doesn't exist
Bugfixes, added ability to write a custom client in any language.
- Added possibility to write a custom client, reusing the CaptureMock server. See website.
- TCP backlog for server greatly increased to avoid trouble on overloaded networks
- Command line now recreates rather than appending to any existing mock files
- Now handle the situation where getattr creates new objects instead of just returning the same one
for example when using xmlrpc
- Don't cause __nonzero__ methods to be called unnecessarily on intercepted objects
- Fixed bug which caused import problems when recording in some obscure situations
- "check_repeated_calls" now also works with "partial interception", previously only worked when intercepting entire modules
A single bugfix which makes it usable from nosetests (and maybe also unittest2)
Initial release as a separate product. Built from traffic interception mechanism in TextTest 3.20.
for changes compared to TextTest 3.20, see ChangeLog in TextTest 3.21 release