Ceilometer Grizzly-3 Milestone
The Ceilometer team is proud to announce the second synchronous milestone delivery with the OpenStack project: Grizzly-3.
This is the last Grizzly milestone before feature freeze.
This milestone can be found at:
With this milestone, 10 blueprints have been implemented and 20 bugs have been fixed. Here is a quick summary of the new features:
* Higher level tests for db backends
* Ability to send collected information to mutiple destinations
* Swift batched request, which should decrease the load on Swift significantly
* Provide one Keystone auth for all pollsters
* Provide the meters unit's in /meters
* Publish several counters in a row on RPC
* Move listener framework to oslo for reuse by horizon and other projects
* Added an average function to the API
* Rebuilt API server with pecan and WSME
* Ability to disable a counter
* New improved API (v2) now available
2 blueprints did not make it into this milestone but were granted an exception for rc1 in yesterday's meeting as they were so close to be merged:
* Publisher counters frequency receival
* Add the HBase storage backend to Ceilometer
More details can be found at: https:/
Thanks to Doug Hellmann, Julien Danjou, Angus Salkeld, Eoghan Glynn, Lianhao Lu, Guillaume Pernot, Shane Wang, Jiang Yunhong, Dan Florea & Nick Barcet for their contributions to this milestone.