Citadelle is a citation management application developed in PyQt and Python. Although especially suited for organising excerpts from scientific literature, it can be used as a general note-taking application.
- Automatic composing and formatting of references, based on a chosen citation style. Currently, there is only one citation style.
- Generate a bibliography from a directory or from search results, sorted by the excerpt authors and titles.
- Complex searches possible through the use of filters.
- Autocompletion for searches and handling tags.
- HTML subset for rich-text excerpts.
- Full-text searches.
- Alternative citation styles to choose from the configuration dialog.