MySQL patches by Codership 0.8.0
First release in 0.8 series
Download files for this release
MYSQL/GALERA 0.8.0 RELEASED
0.8.0 starts a new major release series of MySQL/Galera cluster. It features significant improvements in reliability, usability and performance over 0.7 series and is not backward compatible with it. However its principles of operation (synchronous multi-master replication) remain the same as well as most of configuration settings. 0.7 users can reuse their old configuration files with it.
Most of the changes relate to the internal workings of Galera replicator. Improvements noticeable to end users include:
* better configuration system
* scriptable state transfer methods
* scriptable notifications for cluster and node state changes
* better status reporting for troubleshooting
* better performance through optimized flow control and parallel applying
* higher transparency (many compatibility bugs fixed)
For more information on 0.8 series see http://
Galera wsrep provider packages for 0.8.0 can be found from https:/
This release does not have a changelog.