MySQL patches by Codership 5.1.59-22.2
Download files for this release
This is a new bugfix release of wsrep patch for MySQL-5.1.x series:
- Merged with MySQL 5.1.59.
- Updated to wsrep API v22.
- NULL unique keys cause certification conflict.
- Donor thread tried to unlock unlocked global read lock (rsync SST could fail).
- Donor in rsync SST could hang.
- Compatibility with MySQL replication broken.
- Segfault on DDL which cannot be executed.
- InnoDB disallow writes patch was not fully effective.
- Node hangs on startup when wsrep_provider is not set.
- 2 bugs in wsrep_sst_
- mysqldamin does not work when node is in not in SYNCED state.
- mysqld cleanup procedure segfaults when rsync SST fails
- UPDATE/DELETE operations on tables without primary keys incompatible with parallel applying.
- unsupported/bad values for wsrep_sst_
This release does not have a changelog.