- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
* In `dbase32.rfc3548`, added `isb32()`, `check_b32()`, and `random_()` compatibility functions to make incremental migration easier (already used by FileStore and Microfiber)
* Fixed broken, hard-coded TypeError message in `fallback.
* Added `setup.py benchmark` command, which now gets run in debian/rules to make sure it continues to work
* "Dbase32" is easier on the eyes than "D-Base32", updated docs and code accordingly
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.