bsdmainutils (9.0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Synced with FreeBSD 9 and added the latest changes from OpenBSD calendar
* Enabled hardening buildflags.
Thanks to Moritz Muehlenhoff <email address hidden> (Closes: #656011)
* Allow usage of conflicting options for ncal.
Thanks to Peter Selinger <email address hidden>
* In column check for a multibyte error when reading a file. (Closes: #636618)
* Added option to not ignore empty lines in column. (Closes: #345684)
* Added recommended targets build-arch and build-indep to rules file.
* Also add python as build dependency to make lintian happy.
* Finally added the russian calendar updates from FreeBSD 9.0 that were still
* Allow usage of stdin as calendar file. (Closes: #640358)
-- Michael Meskes <email address hidden> Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:11:52 +0100