openssh (1:5.2p1-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Colin Watson ]
* Backport from upstream:
- After sshd receives a SIGHUP, ignore subsequent HUPs while sshd
re-execs itself. Prevents two HUPs in quick succession from resulting
in sshd dying (LP: #497781).
- Output a debug if we can't open an existing keyfile (LP: #505301).
* Use host compiler for ssh-askpass-gnome when cross-compiling.
* Don't run tests when cross-compiling.
* Drop change from 1:3.6.1p2-5 to disable cmsg_type check for file
descriptor passing when running on Linux 2.0. The previous stable
release of Debian dropped support for Linux 2.4, let alone 2.0, so this
very likely has no remaining users depending on it.
[ Kees Cook ]
* Implement DebianBanner server configuration flag that can be set to "no"
to allow sshd to run without the Debian-specific extra version in the
initial protocol handshake (closes: #562048).
-- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Sat, 16 Jan 2010 01:28:58 +0000