bzr-builddeb (2.3) experimental; urgency=low
[ James Westby ]
* Some support for v3 source formats (Closes: #562991)
- Those that look quite a lot like v1 are supported well.
- .tar.bz2 tarballs are supported for import, building, merge-upstream,
etc., but only enabled for the latter with a --v3 switch for now.
- Multiple orig.tar.gz is not supported.
- .tar.lzma is not supported awaiting pristine-tar support.
* New "dh-make" command ("dh_make" alias) that allows you to start
packaging, either in an empty branch, or based on an upstream branch.
* Fix merge-package for native packages (LP: #476348)
* debian/changelog merge hook to reduce the manual conflict resolution
required there. Thanks to John Arbash Meinel and Andrew Bennetts
- Requires newer bzr.
* Fix merge-package outside a shared repo (LP: #493462)
* Fix exporting of symlinks (LP: #364671)
* Add --force option to merge-upstream which may help certain people.
* Use system configobj if the bzr copy isn't available. Thanks Jelmer.
* Make merging multiple-root branches work. Thanks Robert Collins.
* Disentangle from bzrtools. Thanks Max Bowser.
[ Jelmer Vernooij ]
* Bump standards version to 3.8.4.
* Fix formatting in doc-base.
-- Jelmer Vernooij <email address hidden> Sat, 13 Feb 2010 00:44:03 +0100