How do I verify a
Network Plugin should be AWESOME now :D for more info check my blog http://kruptools.wordpress.com
* Network Plugin has been totally revamped!
* fixed save-as bug
This is a complete rewrite (again) of DPlug and Deditor, backwards compatibility is 100% for configuration files but is 0% for plugins :D #sorry
* Rewrote DPlug (com.py)
* Rewrote Deditor to work with the new DPlug
* Rewrote Plugins to work with the new DPlug
* Filepath not shown anymore in commandbar
* Commandbar moved to bottom of screen
* Fixed deditor.desktop location
* Added postinst to set permissions on configuration.ded and pluginconf.ded
* Added postinst to set permissions on Plugins/*
* Fixed some lintian errors/warnings
* Python Plugin updated (1), now in code syntax highlight where errors are on-save
* Python Plugin updated (2), now there is an option to load your python file in the python interpreter
You can disable plugins in the configuration panel (ctrl+shift+c)
In versions prior to 0.2.4.2 the CodeCompletion plugin sometimes prevents you from typing a dot.
To solve this you can download the latest CC plugin file from http://kruptein.alwaysdata.net/downloads/py/codecompletion.py
overwrite the existing file in /usr/share/deditor/Plugins/
the 0.2.4.x releases are bugfixes, see changelog for details, you do NOT need any prior version to use the bugfix release.
There is a bug in the customize plugin which prevents you from choosing an other font as the ubuntu font or the standard font.
replace /usr/share/deditor/Plugins/customize.py with http://kruptein.alwaysdata.net/downloads/py/customize.py untill 0.2.4.4 arrives
-added fonts/size support to the customize plugin
-PyDeadObjectError warning fixed
-Refix Commandline file passing
-Fixed Plugin Enabled/Disabled status bug
-AttributeError: 'KeyEvent' has no 'Veto' attribute fixed!
-DOT-problem fixed in CodeCompletion ! Yay :p
-Fixed some bugs in the projects plugin
-Added python_file() method to Python plugin, returns True/False; instance.plugins.python.python_file() to check
-Made CodeCompletion only work on python_file() == True
-Warning when closing non-saved-but-changed files
-Fixed projectslist empty after closing project
-Fixed CSDialog, call CSDialog.GetValue() (or GetReturnCode()) to alternate between True/False
-Fixed update script!
-Fixed Customize bug prventing other font as standard and ubuntu font.
-Close Project now also checks for unsaved changes
-No warning when closing empty new file
-Macro plugin renamed to Emacs plugin
-Emacs Style Keybindings now supported, controll + a (C-a) will go to the beginnin of the line instead of selecting everything when emacs plugin is enabled.
-Emacs plugin disabled by default
- Plugin System
- Reload File
- Project System enhanded (Tars and Folders)
- Python Project Enhanced (indentation, run code)
- Bug fixes (indentation, run code, projects)
- Code Optimization
There are three new features:
-Shortcut Customizer: you can change all the keybindings to your own needs
-More programming languages supported (78)
-Filepath Completion: pressing the tab key will complete the filepath if you're typing in the filepath;
pressing enter will open the current path.
to start run deditor.py: