- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
* Rework `read_preamble()` to do header parsing itself, remove `parse_headers()` function
* Add a C implementation of the `read_preamble()` function, which provides around a 318% performance improvement over the pure-Python equivalent in Degu 0.6
* When using the new C version of `read_preamble()`, benchmark.py is now around 20% faster for AF_INET6, and around 26% faster for AF_UNIX (on an Intel® Core™ i7-4900MQ when using the "performance" governor); note that to verify this measurement, you need to copy the benchmark.py script from the Degu 0.7 tree back into the Degu 0.6 tree
* The RGI server application used in the benchmark.py script now uses a static response body, which removes the noise from json.loads(), json.dumps(), and makes the benchmark.py results more consistent and more representative of true Degu performance
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.