How do I verify a
This release fixes a build error with CMake 2.8.12.
• Fix build with CMake 2.8.12
• Updated Japanese translation
This release re-enables libunity support and requires the latest duplicity 0.6.23 for its bug fixes.
• Re-enable libunity support after it was accidentally dropped in 29.1
• Require duplicity 0.6.23
• Updated Dutch and Spanish translations
This release fixes a missing icon in the help documentation and adds support for unity-control-center.
• Add missing icon in help documentation
• Add --with-unity-ccpanel argument for unity-control-center support
• Fix some compile problems with valac, parallel building, and rpath support
• Updated Basque, Chinese (Traditional), Finnish, French, Polish, and Spanish
This release features a mild redesign of the preferences window and detects existing encrypted backups slightly better than before.
• Detect encryption on existing backups by paying attention to what Duplicity
tells us, rather than trying to figure it out by scanning ourselves.
This removes a possible source of error.
• Rename to Backups (instead of Backup)
• Update look and feel of preferences a bit
• Add screenshots to appdata file
• Require GTK+ 3.6 and GLib 2.34
• Convert from autotools to cmake:
--with-ccpanel is now -DENABLE_CCPANEL
--with-nautilus is now -DENABLE_NAUTILUS
--with-unity is now -DENABLE_UNITY
Otherwise, normal cmake conventions apply
• Add some autopilot tests, runnable by 'autopilot' and 'autopilot-system'
targets (which test against the local built executables or the installed
system ones respectively)
• Updated Basque, Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, Finnish, and Polish
This release adds some small fixes to the help pages and is more verbose about errors when restoring files.
• Clean up help documentation a tad
• When using the System Settings panel, have F1 pull up the help documentation
• Ship an AppData file
• Be more verbose about errors when restoring files
• New Northern Sami translation
• Updated Hungarian and Polish translations
This release fixes a unit test on 32-bit systems.
• Fix unit tests on 32-bit systems
This release fixes System Settings panel support in GNOME 3.8.
• Fix optional System Settings panel to work with GNOME 3.8 and above
• Updated Galician, Italian, and Turkish translations
This release fixes another instance of using /tmp directly, helping fix out-of-space errors when using tmpfs. It also spreads around the default backup time, instead of always using midnight UTC. And it lowers its CPU priority when running.
• Only use the GNOME Shell interface when actually in GNOME Shell, not something that is merely similar, like the Cinnamon shell
• When testing a restore, also use a temporary directory that is on the same partition as the include files
• Spread default backup time around a bit, from always starting at midnight UTC to starting between 2 and 4 AM local time
• Use more-aggressively-idle modes for ionice and nice if available
• Updated Ukrainian translation
This release fixes problems with small /tmp folders, allows $USER variables in the local backup location path, appears in GNOME 3's notification settings, excludes /run by default, and requires duplicity 0.6.21.
• Support replacing $USER in gsettings file backup location too (in addition to previous support for include and exclude folders)
• Tell duplicity to use a temporary directory that is on the same partition as the include files, to avoid problems with tiny /tmp directories (as can happen with tmpfs)
• Tell GNOME 3 about our notifications, so the user can disable them
• Always exclude /run (in case user includes /)
• Require duplicity 0.6.21 for its data corruption fixes
• Updated Bulgarian and Ukrainian translations
This release fixes Ubuntu One support with the latest duplicity, ignores ~/Steam by default, and supports using $USER in gsettings default paths.
• Support replacing $USER in gsettings default paths for system administrators
• Fix Ubuntu One support for duplicity 0.6.20 and above
• Ignore ~/Steam due to its large and cache-oriented content
• Updated Basque, Dutch, and Slovenian translations