How do I verify a
This release adds experimental support for Google Cloud Storage and OpenStack Swift, as well as fixing a few bugs.
• Add experimental support for Google Cloud Storage, please test and file bugs
• Add experimental support for OpenStack Swift, please test and file bugs
• Fix a bug where the error dialog wasn't visible after a failed backup in GNOME
• Fix a bug where background backups were using smaller 'nice' values than they should have
• Drop support for building the GNOME Control Center plugin; upstream hasn't supported that for a while, and Ubuntu finally dropped their patch allowing it
• Install duplicity on demand if needed
• Support reproducible builds by using $SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH to set the man page timestamps, if present
• Translation updates
This release adds support for very recent versions of duplicity.
• Support duplicity 0.6.25 and up
• Support latest versions of appstream-util
• Translation updates
This release drops Ubuntu One support.
• Drop support for Ubuntu One cloud storage, since it has shut down
• Fix some compile issues and warnings
• New French (Canadian) translation
• Updated Basque, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, and
This release fixes a build error with CMake 2.8.12.
• Fix build with CMake 2.8.12
• Updated Japanese translation
This release re-enables libunity support and requires the latest duplicity 0.6.23 for its bug fixes.
• Re-enable libunity support after it was accidentally dropped in 29.1
• Require duplicity 0.6.23
• Updated Dutch and Spanish translations
This release fixes a missing icon in the help documentation and adds support for unity-control-center.
• Add missing icon in help documentation
• Add --with-unity-ccpanel argument for unity-control-center support
• Fix some compile problems with valac, parallel building, and rpath support
• Updated Basque, Chinese (Traditional), Finnish, French, Polish, and Spanish
This release features a mild redesign of the preferences window and detects existing encrypted backups slightly better than before.
• Detect encryption on existing backups by paying attention to what Duplicity
tells us, rather than trying to figure it out by scanning ourselves.
This removes a possible source of error.
• Rename to Backups (instead of Backup)
• Update look and feel of preferences a bit
• Add screenshots to appdata file
• Require GTK+ 3.6 and GLib 2.34
• Convert from autotools to cmake:
--with-ccpanel is now -DENABLE_CCPANEL
--with-nautilus is now -DENABLE_NAUTILUS
--with-unity is now -DENABLE_UNITY
Otherwise, normal cmake conventions apply
• Add some autopilot tests, runnable by 'autopilot' and 'autopilot-system'
targets (which test against the local built executables or the installed
system ones respectively)
• Updated Basque, Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, Finnish, and Polish
This release adds some small fixes to the help pages and is more verbose about errors when restoring files.
• Clean up help documentation a tad
• When using the System Settings panel, have F1 pull up the help documentation
• Ship an AppData file
• Be more verbose about errors when restoring files
• New Northern Sami translation
• Updated Hungarian and Polish translations
This release fixes a unit test on 32-bit systems.
• Fix unit tests on 32-bit systems
This release fixes System Settings panel support in GNOME 3.8.
• Fix optional System Settings panel to work with GNOME 3.8 and above
• Updated Galician, Italian, and Turkish translations