How do I verify a
This release fixes a unit test on 32-bit systems.
• Fix unit tests on 32-bit systems
This release fixes System Settings panel support in GNOME 3.8.
• Fix optional System Settings panel to work with GNOME 3.8 and above
• Updated Galician, Italian, and Turkish translations
This release fixes another instance of using /tmp directly, helping fix out-of-space errors when using tmpfs. It also spreads around the default backup time, instead of always using midnight UTC. And it lowers its CPU priority when running.
• Only use the GNOME Shell interface when actually in GNOME Shell, not something that is merely similar, like the Cinnamon shell
• When testing a restore, also use a temporary directory that is on the same partition as the include files
• Spread default backup time around a bit, from always starting at midnight UTC to starting between 2 and 4 AM local time
• Use more-aggressively-idle modes for ionice and nice if available
• Updated Ukrainian translation
This release fixes problems with small /tmp folders, allows $USER variables in the local backup location path, appears in GNOME 3's notification settings, excludes /run by default, and requires duplicity 0.6.21.
• Support replacing $USER in gsettings file backup location too (in addition to previous support for include and exclude folders)
• Tell duplicity to use a temporary directory that is on the same partition as the include files, to avoid problems with tiny /tmp directories (as can happen with tmpfs)
• Tell GNOME 3 about our notifications, so the user can disable them
• Always exclude /run (in case user includes /)
• Require duplicity 0.6.21 for its data corruption fixes
• Updated Bulgarian and Ukrainian translations
This release fixes Ubuntu One support with the latest duplicity, ignores ~/Steam by default, and supports using $USER in gsettings default paths.
• Support replacing $USER in gsettings default paths for system administrators
• Fix Ubuntu One support for duplicity 0.6.20 and above
• Ignore ~/Steam due to its large and cache-oriented content
• Updated Basque, Dutch, and Slovenian translations
This release fixes a build error and bug keeping some notifications from being translated.
• Fix notifications from deja-dup-monitor not being translated
• Fix libsecret build error with last tarball
• Tests now require python3 instead of python2
• Run 'make -C tests check-system' to test against installed deja-dup
This release switches from libgnome-keyring to libsecret.
• Switch from libgnome-keyring to libsecret
• Updated Arabic, Basque, Burmese, Catalan, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Occitan (post 1500), Polish, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Uyghur translations
This release just features some translation updates.
• Updated Czech, Croatian, and Dutch translations
This release fixes a bug that might cause you to have multiple deja-dup-monitor processes open.
• Only allow one deja-dup-monitor process at a time
• Updated Basque, Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, Finnish, Lithuanian, and Polish translations
This release adds some extra checks at the end of a backup to verify we can successfully restore it later.
• At the end of every backup, verify that we can correctly restore a file
• Every two months, additionally verify that the user could correctly restore a file from a new computer by prompting for password and not using cached duplicity files
• Updated Asturian, Belarusian, Polish, and Slovenian translations