How do I verify a
This release fixes problems with small /tmp folders, allows $USER variables in the local backup location path, appears in GNOME 3's notification settings, excludes /run by default, and requires duplicity 0.6.21.
• Support replacing $USER in gsettings file backup location too (in addition to previous support for include and exclude folders)
• Tell duplicity to use a temporary directory that is on the same partition as the include files, to avoid problems with tiny /tmp directories (as can happen with tmpfs)
• Tell GNOME 3 about our notifications, so the user can disable them
• Always exclude /run (in case user includes /)
• Require duplicity 0.6.21 for its data corruption fixes
• Updated Bulgarian and Ukrainian translations
This release fixes Ubuntu One support with the latest duplicity, ignores ~/Steam by default, and supports using $USER in gsettings default paths.
• Support replacing $USER in gsettings default paths for system administrators
• Fix Ubuntu One support for duplicity 0.6.20 and above
• Ignore ~/Steam due to its large and cache-oriented content
• Updated Basque, Dutch, and Slovenian translations
This release fixes a build error and bug keeping some notifications from being translated.
• Fix notifications from deja-dup-monitor not being translated
• Fix libsecret build error with last tarball
• Tests now require python3 instead of python2
• Run 'make -C tests check-system' to test against installed deja-dup
This release switches from libgnome-keyring to libsecret.
• Switch from libgnome-keyring to libsecret
• Updated Arabic, Basque, Burmese, Catalan, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Occitan (post 1500), Polish, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Uyghur translations
This release just features some translation updates.
• Updated Czech, Croatian, and Dutch translations
This release fixes a bug that might cause you to have multiple deja-dup-monitor processes open.
• Only allow one deja-dup-monitor process at a time
• Updated Basque, Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, Finnish, Lithuanian, and Polish translations
This release adds some extra checks at the end of a backup to verify we can successfully restore it later.
• At the end of every backup, verify that we can correctly restore a file
• Every two months, additionally verify that the user could correctly restore a file from a new computer by prompting for password and not using cached duplicity files
• Updated Asturian, Belarusian, Polish, and Slovenian translations
This release simplifies the choices around the schedule options and when full backups are made. Now only daily or weekly backups are supported and full backups are always made every three months.
• Always makes a fresh backup every three months now, regardless of how often automatic backups happen
• Don't prompt for root password when restoring from Ubuntu One, as it won't work anyway (U1 needs to talk to your session bus, which root can't do)
• Use pkexec instead of gksu
• Updated Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Esperanto, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Khmer, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmal, Russian, Sinhalese, Slovenian, and Turkish translations
This release just has some internal refactoring and a bunch of translation updates.
• Require glib >= 2.32
• Require valac >= 0.16
• Require libpeas
• New Sinhalese translation
• Updated Albanian, Asturian, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Catalan (Valencian), Danish, English (Australia), Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Malay, Occitan (post 1500), Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Uyghur, and Welsh translations
This release fixes resuming an encrypted backup (instead of just throwing out previous interrupted progress).
• Allow resuming an encrypted but incomplete backup
• Updated Chinese (Simplified), Croatian, Danish, Dutch, and Esperanto translations