How do I verify a
* Added functionality to set staff status for named teams (and revoke where no longer in those teams)
* Add an optional OPENID_SREG_EXTRA_FIELDS setting.
* Adds a signal on successful login that includes the request and the sreg_response.
* Strict username requirements
* Adds OPENID_FOLLOW_RENAMES to change django username if they change in the OpenID provider
* Fix: First/last names cannot be longer than the db-set limit of 30chars.
* Enable required fields to be included in request.
* Add support for Physical Multifactor authentication
* Let exceptions bubble up and pass them on to render_failure
* Add support for the OpenID Attribute Exchange extension. This allows django-openid-auth to retrieve user details from some providers that don't support Simple Registration such as Google.
* Fix incompatibilities with Django's CSRF protection code. With this change, we now require Django 1.2.
* Add some extra hooks to help customise the various views.
* Improve handling of error conditions. Django-openid-auth now generates 403 or 500 responses as appropriate on authentication failures and use a template that can be overridden.
* New OPENID_LAUNCHPAD_TEAMS_MAPPING_AUTO feature to automatically handle mapping Django groups to Launchpad teams.
* Allow limited cross-domain "next=" URLs through the ALLOWED_EXTERNAL_OPENID_REDIRECT_DOMAINS setting.
* Better integration with django.contrib.admin.
Initial tarball release.