Top priority is to have the key automation behaviours running all the time in the background, specifically:
1) Start Dmedia automatically say 60 seconds after login... Dmedia can't protect your data if it's not running
2) Automatically take action on user files with too few copies
3) Automatically run quick existence checks and full validation on all files in Dmedia
4) Automatically download needed files from local peers or cloud
5) Monitor free space and automatically reclaim space when needed (up to what can be safely reclaimed)
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
Sundry UI tweaks, plus now auto-compacting CouchDB databases using new feature in UserCouch.
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.