- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 5 Jason Gerard DeRose
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 5 Fix Released
Download files for this release
Many changes, including:
* Reworked Dmedia DBus API and Core to better model life of an HDD in Dmedia
* Fixed Avahi timeout issues that broke replication on slow/unreliable WiFi
* Replicator now picks up databases added after replication starts
* Views are now defined by their exact CouchDB doc, making it possible to include filter functions
* Replication now uses a filter function to exclude design docs so different versions of the app don't fight over the design doc content
* Ported to CouchDB 1.2.0, now relying on CouchDB itself to autocompact
* Dmedia and CouchDB now actually shutdown at user logout
* A number of small porting changes to get Dmedia basically working on Quantal (some issues still remain)
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 5 bugs targeted
|1019704||#1019704||Add proper "job" support||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1019714||#1019714||Extend Core API to better model life of an HDD in Dmedia||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1022262||#1022262||Big view cleaup||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1024670||#1024670||Port to UserCouch.bootstrap() API change||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1025282||#1025282||Properly shutdown Dmedia when user logs out||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|