- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 6 Jason Gerard DeRose
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 6 Fix Released
Download files for this release
* Dmedia now does full content hash verification with a 2 week threshold; the first time you run 12.12, you might notice a lot of CPU and disk activity as none of the files in your library will have been verified; later we'll add smarter scheduling and throttling (avoid verifying while on battery power, don't verify when other apps are taxing the system, etc)
* Dmedia now does automatic durability downgrading based on hard-coded thresholds: 2 days for files that have never been verified; 7 days since the last time a FileStore was connected; 28 days since a file was last verified
* The doc.atime is now updated when Dmedia.Resolve() is called (atime update is lazy and asynchronous to get around previous performance issues)
* Schema change: the per-location mtime in doc.stored is now truncated to an int (was a high-precision floating point timestamp)
* The MetaStore class now has complete test coverage
* dmedia-service can now at least start when org.gnome.
* For extra safety as we work on validating Dmedia for production readiness, dmedia-service now snapshots all the databases before it starts replication or the active monitoring tasks
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 6 bugs targeted
|1084794||#1084794||Dmedia does not launch causing Novacut to fail||2 Critical||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1086668||#1086668||Add missing tests for dmedia.metastore||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1089172||#1089172||Truncate mtime to integer in doc['stored']||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1089831||#1089831||Update doc['atime'] in background after Resolve()/ResolveURI() is called||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1090236||#1090236||Turn on full file verification||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1090917||#1090917||Turn on durability downgrading||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|