- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 4 Jason Gerard DeRose
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 4 Fix Released
Download files for this release
* Fixed critical bug in ProxyApp that prevented docs from replicating in some circumstances
* Fixed a frequent crash caused when dmedia-service didn't properly shutdown when you logout, and the log back in (without a reboot)
* Simplified concept of "default file-store":
** /home/.dmedia is no longer used
* Re-enabled browser tab
* dmedia/file docs now only contain the essential automation-driving schema
* New dmedia/log doc tracks details of each file import "event", even upon a duplicate import
* Dmedia indicator menuitem now has text "Stop Importer" and is actually hooked-up
* Sundry other small bug fixes
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 4 bugs targeted
|1078542||#1078542||Split non-essential schema out of dmedia/file docs||2 Critical||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1080339||#1080339||[error] Replicator: couldn't write document [...] Error: `conflict`.||2 Critical||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1083402||#1083402||novacut-renderer crashed with TypeError in hash_and_move(): create_file() takes at most 4 positional arguments (5 given)||2 Critical||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|
|1082864||#1082864||Simplify concept of "default file store"||3 High||Jason Gerard DeRose||10 Fix Released|