How do I verify a
User interface improvements:
- Open a sketch by drag and drop of the .fgeo file in the Dr. Geo space.
- Option per item to reduce feedback noise.
- Make ox and oy axes independent to the grid
- Extend the settings browser to propose user preferred style
- Fixes in the file handler and the script system (avoid error when a script is load several time in the system)
The important change in this release is the redesign of the script system:
- script becomes first class citizen, understand defined as a Smalltalk class; script calculus/side effect is defined in the #compute method,
- when building a script, the user first dictates the expected argument types,
- when using a script, only objects matching these argument types are selectable,
- the argument sent to a script instance are of type Costume, those from a script you can modify the visual property of the arguments (i.e. objects in the sketch),
- A script menu is now present to quickly use a script (as for macro-construction)
- the script system is incompatible with the previous one, sketch using script need to be rewritten.
Documentation regarding scripting, both English and French, needed to ...
* Saving a session with a bitmap on canvas crash at startup
* Unexpected UI dialog in Smalltalk Sketch
* Setter for free value item
* No free text for Smalltalk sketch
* Missing ^
* Script in the side bar hierarchy tree
* Sketch exported as bitmap are not nice
* Sampling rate not optimal
* Unused attribute in DrGeoPresenter
* Get back the rolling update
* Release 14.07
* Ported Dr. Geo to Pharo 3 and its new Athens Canvas.
Thanks to report bugs at http://bugs.drgeo.eu