Hopefully a 7.1.33-stable release!
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 1 Patrick Crews
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 2 Fix Committed
Download files for this release
Drizzle 7.1.33-stable has been released
The Global Drizzle Development Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Drizzle 7.1.33-stable. The first stable release of Drizzle 7.1 and the result of 12 months of hard work from contributors around the world.
Improvements in Drizzle 7.1 compared to 7.0
- Xtrabackup is included (in-tree) by Stewart Smith
- Multi-source replication by David Shrewsbury
- Improved execute parser by Brian Aker and Vijay Samuel
- Servers are identified with UUID in replication by Joe Daly
- HTTP JSON API (experimental) by Stewart Smith
- Percona Innodb patches merged by Laurynas Biveinis
- IPV6 data type by Muhammad Umair
- Improvements to libdrizzle client library by Andrew Hutchings and Brian Aker
- Query log plugin and auth_schema by Daniel Nichter
- ZeroMQ plugin by Markus Eriksson
- Ability to publish transactions to zeromq and rabbitmq by Marcus Eriksson
- Replication Dictionary by Brian Aker
- Log output to syslog is enabled by default by Brian Aker
- Improvements to logging stats plugin
- Removal of drizzleadmin utility (you can now do all administration from drizzle client itself) by Andrew Hutchings
- Improved Regex Plugin by Clint Byrum
- Improvements to pandora build by Monty Taylor
- New version numbering system and support for it in pandora-build by Henrik Ingo
- Updated DEB and RPM packages, by Henrik Ingo
- Revamped testing system Kewpie all-inclusive with suites of randgen, sysbench, sql-bench, and crashme tests by Patrick Crews
- Removal of HailDB engine by Stewart Smith
- Removal of PBMS engine
- Continued code refactoring by Olaf van der Spek, Brian Aker and others
- many bug fixes
Brian Aker ,Mark Atwood - Continuous Integration
Vijay Samuel - Release Manager
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 2 bugs targeted
|972753||#972753||kewpie crashme doesn't need to be a mysqlBaseTestCase||4 Medium||9 Fix Committed|
|972753||#972753||kewpie crashme doesn't need to be a mysqlBaseTestCase||4 Medium||Patrick Crews||9 Fix Committed|