First stable release of the Drizzle Server.
* Clean up of the code style
* Removal of custom libraries for regex, mysys, dbug
* Use of Google Proto Buffers in place of current discovery system and .frm files
* Overhaul of testing framework
* Standardization on stdint
* Removal of all compiler warnings
* New plugin architecture
* New replication protocol
* New client library and API
* New INFORMATION_SCHEMA architecture
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 3 Andrew Hutchings, 9 Brian Aker, 4 Eric Day, 15 Jay Pipes, 1 Lee Bieber, 5 Mark Atwood, 15 Monty Taylor, 3 Padraig O'Sullivan, 7 Stewart Smith, 1 Toru Maesaka
- 1 Not started, 37 Implemented
- 3 Invalid, 23 Fix Released
Download files for this release
This release does not have release notes.
This release does not have a changelog.