The main new features for the player here are configurable game rules and cards design choice. The development for this release shall also focus on the current lack of documentation and choose a model for the website.
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 2 David Soulayrol
- 1 Implemented
- 2 Fix Released
Download files for this release
This version builds on the great work done previously and offers the following new features.
- A better drawing handler for the cards display.
- A new seamless way to select the color, without a pop-up.
- A better naming for computer controlled players.
- A reworked back-end to write rules more easily.
- An alternate Uno-like rule-set.
This release does not have a changelog.
1 blueprint and 2 bugs targeted
|Design proposal for rules to be user-configurable||4 High||11 Implemented|
|296356||#296356||Playing Joker after +2||5 Low||David Soulayrol||10 Fix Released|
|300996||#300996||When a +2 or +4 is the last card, cards should be drawn||5 Low||David Soulayrol||10 Fix Released|