- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
[ Michal Hlavinka ]
* Changes for RH/Fedora release
- change error codes to be more descriptive
- decision_graph.h, *: change definition of node return codes to positive
- mount.ecryptfs.c: insist for yes/no answer for unkown sigs
- don't print error for removing key from keyring if it succeeded
- module_mgr.c: insist on yes/no answer
- use ECRYPTFS_
- pam_ecryptfs.c: don't try to unwrap key for users not using pam mounting
- add verbosity to man page
- decision_graph.* : add ECRYPTFS_
- decision_graph.* : add WRONG_VALUE return code to nodes for asking
[ Dustin Kirkland ]
in other locales, LP: #347969
* src/desktop: add the desktop files to the dist tarball
encrypted data; useful for conducting backups
[ Martin Pitt and Dustin Kirkland ]
Reworked the fixes for LP: #352307, remind user to record their passphrase
file upon successful run of unwrap passphrase
this was moved into PAM
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.