Karmic-compatible release which drops backward-
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
New Karmic-compatible release. Dropped Hal for libgdu, many bugs fixed and translations updated.
Feedback and testing on newer distros is greatly appreciated.
To build you need:
- gtk+ >= 2.14 (with -dev packages on distributions that provide them)
- libgdu (from gnome-disk-utility)
- vala 0.7
(to build on Ubuntu you need development packages as libglib2.0-dev, libgtk2.0-dev, libgdu-dev)
To install just do:
$ ./waf configure --prefix=/usr
$ sudo ./waf install
$ sudo ./waf uninstall
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.