How do I verify a
* A number of improvements and fixes in the filestore/protocols.py docstrings:
* Unconditionally run full test for 'dmediasum --version' as we dropped Python 3.3 support (what argparse outputs to stderr vs stdout changed in this case between Python 3.3 and 3.4)
* Disable part of FileStore.statvfs() test that tended to fail frequently on the build servers
* Update test for `dmediasum` script as in Python 3.4, argparse --version now outputs to stdout instead of stderr
Disabled part of the _create_filestore() unit test that was failing on Python 3.4 Beta3 because of this Python 3.4 bug:
Otherwise, no change.
Some minor unit test cleanup and enhancement, and in particular, added unit test for 'dmediasum' script.
Improvements, clarifications, and more details in the `filestore.protocols` module docstring. If you're interested in R&D on future Dmedia hashing protocol versions, this is a good place to start:
No change, just a version bump.
First stable release for Ubuntu Trusty development version.
Log a warning when iter_files() skips the lost+found dir or a symlink
* Simplified value checks in Protocol.hash_leaf(), Protocol.hash_root() to be more concise and readable
* Updated docs (index.rst) now that V1 has been finalized
No change other than some documentation fixes.