How do I verify a
closes LP#1196940, LP#1196972
Thanks Lars and Arnd.
the bugfix release 0.6.0 of flowgrind is ready for download
full IPv6 support (control and test connection), Thanks Arnd.
Bugfix release, no new major features.
- Support for pluggable congestion control modules in FreeBSD 9
- minor compile and bugs fixes (thanks flameeyes)
ipv6 works for test connections (not for control)
- ipv6 works for test connections
(not for control)
- FreeBSD Support
- autoconf fixes to improve portability
- small bug and coding style fixes
ffix crash with newer xml-rpc version
output random seed in final report
indicate that random seed is actually a flow and not a global option
fix random seed handling with parallel flows
fix parameter parsing for uniform distribution
# dd transac calculating
# disable block count column by default (show transac/s instead)
# reworked timing for throughput calculation
# reworked final report line
# minor output improvements
# dropped useless full interval line
# revised docu (help, manpage etc)
First release ready for a larger audience.
Changes since version 0.4:
* removed obsolete fasttime and TSCI2 support
* libpcap support for automatic traffic dumping (for analysis with tcptrace etc)
* libgsl support for advanced stochastic distributions
* added sockopts TCP_NODELAY and non-standard MTCP
* always print final report