Python 3 support, plus bug fixes. This may actually change the API (to always returning bytes or Python 2 strs), hence the major version number bump.
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 1 Barry Warsaw
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 2 Fix Released
Download files for this release
* Port to Python 3 without the use of `2to3`. Switch to class decorator
syntax for declaring that a class implements an interface. The functional
form doesn't work for Python 3.
* All returned addresses are bytes objects in Python 3 and 8-bit strings in
Python 2 (no change there).
* Add an additional in-the-wild example of a qmail bounce. Given by Mark
* Export `all_failures` in the package's namespace.
* Fix `python setup.py test` so that it runs all the tests exactly once.
There seems to be no portable way to support that and unittest discovery
(i.e. `python -m unittest discover`) and since the latter requires
virtualenv, just disable it for now. (LP: #911399)
* Add full copy of LGPLv3 to source tarball. (LP: #871961)
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 2 bugs targeted
|911399||#911399||'setup.py test' doesn't run all tests.||3 High||Barry Warsaw||10 Fix Released|
|871961||#871961||Add full copy of LGPLv3 to flufl.bounce||1 Undecided||10 Fix Released|