- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 2 Barry Warsaw
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 1 Won't Fix, 1 Fix Released
Download files for this release
* Remove the dependency on 2to3 for Python 3 support; support Python 3
directly with a single code base.
provides a better API. (LP: #839529)
* Updated to distribute 0.6.19.
* Moved all documentation to .rst suffix.
* Make test_deprecations() compatible with Python 3 and Python 2.
* Removed markup for pylint.
* Improve documentation to illustrate that enum values with similar names and
integer representations still do not hash equally. (Found by Jeroen
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 2 bugs targeted
|734789||#734789||cannot pickle classes created by make_enum||5 Low||Barry Warsaw||4 Won't Fix|
|839529||#839529||Don't parse items from a string; pass an iterable||3 High||Barry Warsaw||10 Fix Released|