- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 3 Barry Warsaw
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 3 Fix Released
Download files for this release
* Support Python 3 without the use of 2to3.
* Make the documentation clear that the `flufl.
not part of the public API. (LP: #838338)
* Fix claim file format in `take_possessio
* Provide a new API for dealing with possible additional unexpected errnos
while trying to read the lock file. These can happen in some NFS
environments. If you want to retry the read, set the lock file's
`retry_errnos` property to a sequence of errnos. If one of those errnos
occurs, the read is unconditionally (and infinitely) retried.
`retry_errnos` is a property which must be set to a sequence; it has a
getter and a deleter too. (LP: #882261)
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 3 bugs targeted
|872096||#872096||take_possession() uses the wrong _claimfile format||4 Medium||Barry Warsaw||10 Fix Released|
|882261||#882261||In/Out error when aquiring lock||4 Medium||Barry Warsaw||10 Fix Released|
|838338||#838338||Documentation incorrectly implies acquire() is in the public API||5 Low||Barry Warsaw||10 Fix Released|