Download files for this release
New maintenance release for Galera 2.x series.
- Shared keys dependency building (lp:1036774)
- Causal reads guarantee violation at cluster partitioning.
- IST between different EC2 accessibility zones (lp:1013356)
- Setting pc.ignore_quorum or pc.ignore_sb at runtime (lp:1028813)
- Support for big-endian architectures
- Multiple node addresses in gcomm:// URL (gcomm:
- Comma-separated list if incoming (client) addresses in the wsrep_incoming_
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 3 bugs targeted
|1003908||#1003908||Query for available cluster nodes||3 High||Alex Yurchenko||10 Fix Released|
|1013356||#1013356||IST is not working between different EC2 accessibility zones||3 High||Teemu Ollakka||10 Fix Released|
|1036774||#1036774||exclusive key does not depend on shared key||3 High||Teemu Ollakka||10 Fix Released|