Linaro GCC 4.8-2013.12
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the 2013.12
release of Linaro GCC 4.8.
Linaro GCC 4.8 2013.12 is the ninth release in the 4.8 series. Based
off the latest GCC 4.8.3+svn205577 release, it includes performance
improvements and bug fixes.
Interesting changes include:
* Updates to GCC 4.8.3+svn205577
* AArch64: enable build of libjava and libatomic. Change frame growth
direction, thus enabling libssp build.
The source tarball is available from:
Downloads are available from the Linaro Releases website:
More information on the features and issues are available from the
Interested in commercial support? Inquire at email@example.com
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.