Glippy is a clipboard manager for GNOME.
Glippy is a clipboard manager for GNOME. It's written in Mono and is able to:
- store text, rich content, files and images from keyboard clipboard
- store text from mouse clipboard
- synchronize clipboards
- upload to pastebin.com (text) and imgur.com (images)
- shorten links with bit.ly and tinyurl.com
- manage snippets, which are stored texts available in menu
- manage actions, which executes on current clipboard content
- create screenshots and pick colors
- paste content immediately after selection of previous item
- show tray icon / application indicator
- show menu by global keyboard shortcut
- restore previous content after reset.
To install Glippy, download tarball or add PPA ppa:bikooo/glippy (https:/
If you like it, you're welcome to donate ( http://
Want Glippy in your language? You can translate it on Launchpad.
I would be very grateful for reporting bugs, because I can't find everything on my own. I'm not a robot, yet. :)
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1267282: Glippy pastes HTML code instead of formatted text after HTML edit
Reported on 2014-01-08
Bug #1186717: Installation in lucid impossible
Reported on 2013-06-02
Bug #1175468: No Glippy PPA for raring
Reported on 2013-05-02
Bug #1163244: Cut & Paste (ctrl+x) impossible with PCManFM
Reported on 2013-04-02
Bug #1069737: No Glippy PPA for Quantal
Reported on 2012-10-22
All questions Latest questions
Will there be a version of Glippy compatible with Ubuntu 12.04?
Posted on 2012-04-12
How do the actions work?
Posted on 2012-01-03
Switching from Mono to C/C++/Vala
Posted on 2012-01-02
Posted on 2011-11-15
no set clipboard at select
Posted on 2011-10-26