How do I verify a
This release contains an important usability improvements, like the ability to switch interface language at the log-in page and the ability to continue work from where the user left. A new option was added to enable simultaneous access for users with the same login names. Multilingual transliteration was added for term URI and dictionary URI to make search engine optimization (SEO) better. All issues found during the beta testing period were fixed.
Changes in 1.8.8 (released on April 30, 2008)
new features or major changes
* added two reports for the log of search queries.
* added new option "Publish imported terms" for importing terms (d.priskorn).
* added new option "Merge identical terms" for merging dictionaries (d.priskorn).
* added the ability to continue editing from where the user left (d.priskorn).
* added new option "Allow simultaneous access" for the user account.
* added multilingual transliteration (!) for creating a link to term when SEF mode is on.
* added more queries to sql-cache.
* added icon for virtual keyboard.
* added easier removing of a virtual keyboard.
* added intransitive verb into abbreviations.
* added column "Last logged date" to the list of users.
* added link to add a term from editing dictionary setting.
* added link to edit dictionary setting from term editing page.
* added the ability to switch interface language at log-in page (Zdenko).
* added link "My account" to access user settings instead of the link "Edit".
* better automated generation for Term URI and Dictionary URI for better SEO.
* added Rwanda (Kinyarwanda) to the list of supported languages of interface.
* added automatic ignoring of circumflex on the âÂ / îÎ / ûÛ for Turkish custom alphabetic order.
* fixed error when importing terms (#53, d.priskorn).
* fixed a minor issue on sending feedback.
* fixed issue on retrieving a new password.
* fixed issue on removing a virtual keyboard.
* fixed issue on switching interface language.
* fixed link to the list of maintenance tasks.
* fixed a minor issue on viewing the user profile.
* fixed issue on browsing dictionaries from admin panel.
Highlights for 1.8.6:
* The ability to create a custom alphabetic order.
* Full history of changes for terms. Rollback to any of term versions.
* added custom alphabetic order.
* added the history of changes for terms.
* added CTRL+Enter to submit a form.
* changed term editing page.
* changes in database indexes.
* changes in alphabetic orders (`A, B, C` instead of `A, AB, ABC`).
* minor changes in visual themes editor.
* fixes for CSV import/export.
* fixes for `xref` and `stress` tags.
* fixed an incorrect page number (zero).
* fixes for a search engine (redirects).
* fixed path names to images in visual themes.
* fixed error with saving the selection of visual theme or interface language.