How do I verify a
Heuristics were added to detect outdated and obsolete EPG events.
In addition, it is possible so specify the network interface the streaming server is listening on in the settings file, by default it is set to the loopback interface.
This release requires Vala >= 0.11.2.
- Make ScheduleView searchable by using the title
- SchedulePaned: Don't allow to edit TextView
- Totem: use dgettext to avoid overriding Totem's translations; https://launchpad.net/bugs/680519 fixed
- Fixed compiler errors. Requires Vala >= 0.11.2; https://launchpad.net/bugs/676263 fixed
- gnomedvb: Display adapter and frontend for each device in the setup assistant; https://launchpad.net/bugs/683950 fixed
- Detect overlapping EPG events and remove outdated events.
- Moved handling of GSequence to new class EventStorage.
- Removed desktop_DATA from EXTRA_DIST
- Use upstream gettext instead of glib one
- Do not use hostname in rtsp streaming URL but use the IPv4 address of the interface specified in the settings file.
This release fixes an issue where Totem was unable to connect to the daemon and a crasher when more than one device group was used.
gst-rtsp-server 0.10.7 is required.
- Schedule: Lock access when adding epg events to database; https://launchpad.net/bugs/642388 fixed
- gnomedvb: Insert channels into correct group when using more than one device group
- Fixed compiler warnings
- rtsp: set address of RTSPServer
- Updated minimum version of vala to 0.10.0, gstreamer to 0.10.29 and gst-rtsp to 0.10.7
This release implements Rygel's MediaServerSpec2.
By default version 1 is used, use --enable-mediaserver2
to switch to the newer version.
- Build fixes for latest Vala and libgee
- Added implementation of Rygel's MediaServerSpec2
- Renamed option disable-rygel to disable-mediaserver
- Added enable-mediaserver2 option to command line interface
- Append channel name to rtsp URL
- totem: Monitor DBus for changing owner of org.gnome.DVB
- Brazilian Portuguese
- English (United Kingdom)
This release adds a signal strength and signal quality indicator to the channels scanner dialog.
- Display signal strength and signal-to-noise ratio when scanning
- Adjust to changes in Vala 0.9.1 (requires automake 1.11)
- ChannelFactory: set pipeline back to playing in remove_channel if others are still watching it
- Fixed bug where current time wasn't displayed in timer dialog
This release contains minor bug fixes.
- Scanner: Create channels with Channel.without_schedule
- gnomedvb: Catch error when retrieving icon from icon theme
- totem-plugin: Fixed opening of DVB preferences window
This release adds hot-plugging support for devices and includes various performance improvements regarding accessing the SQLite database.
- totem-plugin: Use gnome-dvb-daemon domain for gettext and locale
- SqliteEPGStore: Set synchronous pragma to OFF for speed reasons
- Added support for hot-plugging devices
- Added GetDevices method to manager DBus interface to retrieve informations about devices via udev
- Removed python udev module and use new DBus method instead
- Group sql statements into one transaction where possible
- Schedule: Remove all expired events of a channel with a single query
In this release udev is used to retrieve a list of connected devices instead of HAL and a lot of bugs have been fixed in the channel scanner.
- Made progressbar pulsing when fraction is not known, yet; https://launchpad.net/bugs/540945 fixed
- Change page type of ChannelScanPage to CONTENT marking the cancel button sensitive; https://launchpad.net/bugs/540945 fixed
- Use TreeView to display satellites, antennas and cable providers. Added mnemonics; https://launchpad.net/bugs/540952 fixed
- Fixed crash of assistant on last page if in expert mode
- Set cursor to watch while reading list of antennas/providers; https://launchpad.net/bugs/540948 fixed
- Don't destroy scanner if error is posted on bus; https://launchpad.net/bugs/540937 fixed
- Added icons for gnome-dvb-control and gnome-dvb-setup (many thanks to Klaus Staedler)
- Use udev instead of HAL to retrieve devices
- Fixed compiler errors with Vala 0.8.0
- Convert XDG user dir path to utf8; https://launchpad.net/bugs/558583 fixed
- Use tuning parameters from initial tuning data instead of NIT; https://launchpad.net/bugs/548738 fixed
- Check if filename of initial tuning data is formated as we expect; https://launchpad.net/bugs/518327 fixed
- Made the call to destroy the scanner async and show dialog with progressbar in the meantime; https://launchpad.net/bugs/519696 fixed
- Don't restore EPG events in constructor of Schedule but delay the whole process
- Use adapter and frontend to determine type of device instead of adapter only; https://launchpad.net/bugs/558806 fixed
- English (United Kingdom)
In this release a couple of bugs in the setup assistant where fixed. In addition, channels are divided into a TV and Radio group.
- Fixed crash in Scanner.Destroy (fixes bug #528849)
- Allow getting back to adapters page when not in expert mode (fixes bug #531237)
- Fixed crash when trying to close stream that never was opened before (fixes bug #533533)
- Show error message if no channels were found (fixes bug #533533)
- Added is_radio field to ChannelInfo struct returned by ChannelList's get_channel_infos method.
- When grouping channels add TV and Radio group by default. Escape names of groups and channels.
This release adds the possibility to edit the start time and duration of scheduled recordings.
The main focus for this release was to make the GUI more consistent and accessible. In addition, the Totem plugin now replaces Totem's own DVB capabilities.