GPX Viewer is a simple tool to visualize tracks and waypoints stored in a gpx file.
GPX Viewer is a simple program to visualize a gpx file. It uses libchamplain and cairo for the plot.
It has the following features:
* Show multiple GPX files.
* Gtk 3
* Height map
* Show waypoints and multiple tracks per gpx file.
* Highlight selected track.
* Show speed vs time graph
* Show distance, duration, average, moving average, max speed, moving time and gps points.
* Smoothing of speed graph.
* Playback of track.
* Highlighting points in speed graph on map.
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1408277: gpx-viewer crashes when opening open/save or preferences dialog
Reported on 2015-01-07
Bug #1098234: GPX file doesn't open
Reported on 2013-01-10
Bug #948465: gpx-viewercrashes when map is not visible on startup.
Reported on 2012-03-06
Bug #744286: Status of gpx-viewer
Reported on 2011-03-28
Bug #649765: gpx-viewer 0.2.0 broken
Reported on 2010-09-28