Download files for this release
Graphite 0.9.10 has been released and is now available. The packages for Whisper, Carbon, and Graphite-web are available via several sources:
* Pypi (and by extension, pip)
This release contains a fabulous amount of incremental improvement over 0.9.9. Some highlights include:
* Fixes to several annoying Composer and Dashboard UI bugs
* Import of Saved Graphs into Dashboards
* Fixes to cache-full behavior for carbon-cache and carbon senders (relay and aggregator)
* Many new useful render functions and graph options
* Improvements to the rendering engine and fixes to many rendering bugs
* Support for rendering graphs as annotated SVG
* Better organized and more flexible Graphite-web config layout (local_settings.py)
Upgrading from 0.9.9 should be as simple as updating the packages. It is recommended but not necessary that local_settings.py be recreated based on the newly shipped local_settings.
The Graphite project is also in the midst of some project changes. For those who have not yet noticed, the Graphite codebase has been moved to Github (http://
Development going forward will focus on preparing what will become Graphite 0.10.0 which will include support for the Ceres database format as well as a major refactor of the Carbon daemon (nicknamed "Megacarbon"). The master branches of the project should be considered to be in an 'alpha' state for the time being and subject to backwards-
A big thanks goes out to all those who have helped the project in contributions of time and energy in the form of code contributions, testing, discussion, and helping each other out with support questions. Additional thanks are due to Aman Gupta (tmm1) for all of his great work on the rendering engine and other fixes, Sidnei Da Silva for his work migrating the project to Github and his fixes, and everyone who's taken the time to answer questions on the Answers site and on IRC.
As always, if you need any assistance please [https:/